You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Phillips 66 Reduces Capital Spending for 2021
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 761 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 15, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--With COVID-19 numbers at a record high in the U.S., midstream companies have had a tough year and are bracing for an uncertain post-pandemic world where the game has changed. To this end, it should come as little surprise that midstream company Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX) (Houston, Texas) is lowering its capital spending in the upcoming year, setting the forecast at $1.7 billion, more than 40% lower than this year's spending.
Other companies featured: Plains All American Pipeline (NYSE:PAA)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's Weekly Global Refining Impact Report
- IIR Top Refining News Today: December 28th 2020
- COVID-19 Impacts ADNOC Refining Projects Worth $2.89 Billion, an Industrial...
- Azikel Petroleum Limited Expects to Complete Nigeria Refinery by Mid-2023, ...
- Iraq's South Refineries Company Expects to Increase Refining Capacity by 70...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker