You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Top Power News Today: December 15th 2020
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 150 Words
Entergy Louisiana LLC took 823.2 megawatts (MW) offline from the Waterford 03 unit, today December 15, at its Waterford Three Nuclear Power Station in Louisiana. The unit is operating at 30% after a reactor trip, and this event is expected to end later today.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Report Lays Out Two Different Energy Scenarios for Canada
- Final Rule on Clean Air Act Cost-Benefit Calculation May Make It Harder for...
- Norway To Fund World's Largest Carbon Capture Project
- IIR Top Power News Today: December 29th 2020
- Chile to See First Industrial-Scale CSP Plant, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker