You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Norway To Fund World's Largest Carbon Capture Project
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 757 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--December 29, 2020--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Norway's government has green lit its final investment decision for Europe's most ambitious carbon capture and storage (CCS) project, Northern Lights.
Within this article: Details funding for CCS projects, related carbon capture projects, awarded contracts, partners and timescales
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Southern Company, Soaring Natural Gas Prices: Your Daily Energy News
- Chevron, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Shell Points to Progress on Ethylene, Offshore Projects as it Tempers Spend...
- Nigeria's Oil & Gas Industry to Invest $41 Billion in High-Value Capital Pr...
- Investment Expected to Rise in Norway, U.K. Oil & Gas Industry, an Industri...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker