You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Chile to See First Industrial-Scale CSP Plant, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 131 Words
Cerro Dominador Inversiones SpA, a subsidiary of U.S.-based EIG Global Energy Partners, is in the final stages of completion and commissioning of its 110-megawatt Dominador Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) plant, which is under construction in the Atacama Desert in Chile's Antofagasta region.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Southern Company, Soaring Natural Gas Prices: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Coal-Fired Power Plant Retirements Could Reach 55,000 Megawatts in Com...
- EIA's Annual Energy Outlook Projects Rising Oil, Gas and Renewable Electric...
- Suncor Reins in Spending Amid Slump, but Revives Major NGCC Project
- Biden Executive Order Could Accelerate Offshore Windfarm Development
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker