You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Conference: ESG is Sensible Risk Management, and Gas Companies Have a Good Story to Tell
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 1060 Words
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--December 29, 2020--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--These days, no energy-industry conference is complete without a discussion of environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues. A recent virtual conference did not disappoint.
Within this article: Discussion of ESG issues at "DUG East: Marcellus-Utica Midstream" conference Companies featured: CNX Resources Corporation (NYSE:CNX) Range Resources Corporation's (NYSE:RRC)
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- NextDecade Cancels LNG Project in Galveston Bay, Texas, an Industrial Info ...
- Phillips 66 Sees Optimism for Future as It Carries Out Growth Projects
- U.S. Oil Output, Chevron Corporation: Your Daily Energy News
- Conference: Permian Basin Expected to See Plenty of Oil & Gas Deals This Ye...
- Argentina Expects Rebound in Hydrocarbon Production in 2021, an Industrial ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker