You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Top Power News Today: December 29th 2020
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 141 Words
Arizona Public Service Company took the 755-megawatt (MW) Four Corners 05 unit offline on December 28 at its Four Corners Power Station in New Mexico after a leak in the boiler's main air duct. This event is expected to end January 2.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Southern Company, Soaring Natural Gas Prices: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Coal-Fired Power Plant Retirements Could Reach 55,000 Megawatts in Com...
- EIA's Annual Energy Outlook Projects Rising Oil, Gas and Renewable Electric...
- Suncor Reins in Spending Amid Slump, but Revives Major NGCC Project
- Biden Executive Order Could Accelerate Offshore Windfarm Development
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker