You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Europe Buys Another 100 Million Doses of BioNTech-Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 791 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--January 13, 2020--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The European Union (EU) has agreed to purchase an additional 100 million doses of the COVID-19 vaccine COMIRNATY from Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) and BioNTech SE (NASDAQ: BNTX).
Within this article: Details additional vaccine purchase from BioNTech-Pfizer, potential vaccine candidates, slow EU approval for new vaccines
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Our 2021 North American Outlook Starts Tomorrow!
- All European Union Countries to Start Mass COVID-19 Vaccinations on Same Da...
- China's WuXi Biologics Snaps up Second European Pharma Plant
- Instituto Butantan to Produce CoronaVac Vaccine in Brazil, an Industrial In...
- U.K. Green Lights Second COVID-19 Vaccine
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker