You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Korea to Invest in New Offshore Wind Energy, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 118 Words
Korea's public energy companies are expected to invest more than 53 trillion won (US$48.2 billion) in offshore wind power projects.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Southern Company, Soaring Natural Gas Prices: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Coal-Fired Power Plant Retirements Could Reach 55,000 Megawatts in Com...
- Biden Executive Order Could Accelerate Offshore Windfarm Development
- IIR Top Power News Today: February 9th 2021
- Denmark's Orsted Sets Sites on South Korean Offshore Windfarm, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker