You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Forecast: Canada to See Some Rebound in Oil & Gas Capex This Year
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 599 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 14, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Capital spending by Canada's oil and gas producers hit a historic low in 2020, but the industry will see a C$3.36 billion (US$2.66 billion) bounce in upstream spending this year, mostly in Alberta and British Columbia, according to a forecast by the Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers (CAPP).
Within this article: Narrows Lake SAGD Bitumen Production Project
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Chevron, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Shell Points to Progress on Ethylene, Offshore Projects as it Tempers Spend...
- Murphy Oil: 'Disappointed, but Not Surprised' by Leasing Moratorium
- Nigeria's Oil & Gas Industry to Invest $41 Billion in High-Value Capital Pr...
- Santos to Reach FID for Dorado Project in Australia by Second-Half 2022, an...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker