You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Europe and U.K. Permit New COVID-19 Vaccines
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 859 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--January 18, 2021--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Europe and the U.K. have granted emergency permission to new COVID-19 vaccines as numbers across the region surge.
Within this article: Details new permits for vaccines, new deals, surge in COVID-19 virus cases, manufacturing deals
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Pfizer/BioNTech Promise Extra 75 Million COVID-19 Vaccine Doses for EU
- AstraZeneca Building New COVID-19 Vaccine Plant in Germany
- Hypera Farma to Make Major Brazilian Investment, an Industrial Info Market ...
- South Korea Hosts $956 Million in Pharma-Bio Project Kickoffs in 2021, an I...
- Europe Approves AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker