You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Total, 174 Power Global to Partner on U.S. BESS, Solar Power Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 634 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 15, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--France-based energy major Total SA (NYSE:TOT) (Paris) and 174 Power Global (Irvine, California) have announced that they are forming a joint venture to develop 12 utility-scale U.S. battery energy storage system (BESS) and solar power projects in the U.S. The projects will have a combined capacity of 1.6 gigawatts (GW) and will be transferred from 174 Power Global's development pipeline. Industrial Info is tracking $2.62 billion in U.S. renewable energy projects by both companies.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Southern Company, Soaring Natural Gas Prices: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Coal-Fired Power Plant Retirements Could Reach 55,000 Megawatts in Com...
- Biden Executive Order Could Accelerate Offshore Windfarm Development
- IIR Top Power News Today: February 9th 2021
- Denmark's Orsted Sets Sites on South Korean Offshore Windfarm, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker