You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
NavigatIIR: U.S. Northeast, New England Gear Up for $2.7 Billion in First-Quarter T&D Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 195 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 19, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--As the U.S. eagerly awaits widespread vaccinations and a recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic, the transmission and distribution (T&D) sector of the Power Industry is preparing for changes in policy from President-elect Joe Biden's new administration--especially the densely populated New England and Northeastern states, which could see a rush of demand as businesses and factories reopen. Industrial Info is tracking more than $2.7 billion in active T&D projects that are set to begin construction across the U.S. Northeast and New England regions before the end of March.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued T&D projects set to begin construction during the first quarter of 2021, including those from major companies such as Iberdrola S.A., Eversource Energy (NYSE:ES), Anbaric Development Partners LLC and Invenergy LLC.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Southern Company, Soaring Natural Gas Prices: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Coal-Fired Power Plant Retirements Could Reach 55,000 Megawatts in Com...
- Biden Executive Order Could Accelerate Offshore Windfarm Development
- IIR Top Power News Today: February 9th 2021
- Denmark's Orsted Sets Sites on South Korean Offshore Windfarm, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker