You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Top Power News Today: January 19th 2021
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 152 Words
Tennessee Valley Authority's Watts Bar 02 unit is holding at 90%, with 115 megawatts (MW) offline for turbine adjustments after a refueling outage, at its Watts Bar Nuclear Power Station in Tennessee. The unit will likely remain at a reduced load for the remainder of the month.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Southern Company, Soaring Natural Gas Prices: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Coal-Fired Power Plant Retirements Could Reach 55,000 Megawatts in Com...
- Biden Executive Order Could Accelerate Offshore Windfarm Development
- IIR Top Power News Today: February 9th 2021
- Denmark's Orsted Sets Sites on South Korean Offshore Windfarm, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker