You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Dramatic Surge in BESS Project Development Seen Across North America
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 683 Words
Attachment: A, B, C, D
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--January 25, 2021--WWritten by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The North American market for battery energy storage systems (BESS) has increased dramatically in recent years, and today it has more than 450 projects--valued at about $48.6 billion--under development, according to Industrial Info's Global Marketing Intelligence Platform.
Within this article: Growth of BESS projects in North America.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Xcel Energy, Sinking Oil Tanker Market: Your Daily Energy News
- Xcel's Renewed Emphasis on Renewables Puts Wind in its 'Sales'
- Central Asia to See Nearly $40 Billion in Renewable Power Projects, an Indu...
- Indonesia's PT PLN (Persero) Seeks Partners for Floating Solar Power Projec...
- Wind Power Projects Prevalent in China's Guangxi Province, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker