You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Top Power News Today: January 26th 2021
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 146 Words
Public Service Company of New Mexico took the 361-megawatt (MW) San Juan 01 unit offline on January 25 at its San Juan Generating Station in New Mexico due to a boiler tube leak. This event is expected to end January 28.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Xcel Energy, Sinking Oil Tanker Market: Your Daily Energy News
- Xcel's Renewed Emphasis on Renewables Puts Wind in its 'Sales'
- Central Asia to See Nearly $40 Billion in Renewable Power Projects, an Indu...
- Indonesia's PT PLN (Persero) Seeks Partners for Floating Solar Power Projec...
- Wind Power Projects Prevalent in China's Guangxi Province, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker