You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
LyondellBasell Concentrates Capex on PO/TBA Project as Profits Begin to Rebound
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 549 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 4, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Chemical producer and petroleum refiner LyondellBasell Industries NV (NYSE:LYB) (Houston, Texas) has earmarked the majority of this year's growth project capital expenditures for its propylene oxide and tertiary butyl alcohol (PO/TBA) unit addition in Channelview, Texas. Work on the project ramped up during the fourth quarter of last year after slowing down earlier in the year, when the company reduced construction activity to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and to save money. The unit is expected to be completed in late 2022, a year later than originally planned.
Within this article: Propylene oxide and tertiary butyl alcohol (PO/TBA) unit addition in Channelview, Texas Other companies featured: Sasol Limited (NYSE:SSL)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- NavigatIIR: U.S. Petrochemical Producers Prep for Second-Quarter Maintenanc...
- Iberdrola Awards Contract for Spanish Green Hydrogen Plant
- Germany to Invest More than $500 Million in Plastics Sector Capital Project...
- German, Austrian Fertilizer Sector Plans to Spend $35 Million on Maintenanc...
- More than $630 Million in Indian Chemical Projects Stuck in Development Ami...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker