You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Shell Points to Progress on Ethylene, Offshore Projects as it Tempers Spending
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 726 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 8, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A) (The Hague, Netherlands) added its name to the ever-growing list of Oil & Gas Industry giants that have been brought low by the COVID-19 pandemic. Total revenues for 2020 stood at $180.5 billion, just more than half of 2019's total. Like its peers, Shell is crossing its fingers that the industry will benefit from COVID-19 vaccinations and an upswing in fuel demand in the second half of 2021. Industrial Info is tracking more than $86 billion in active projects worldwide from Shell, including nearly $11 billion worth under construction in the U.S.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued U.S.-based projects from Shell, including a major offshore field development in the Gulf of Mexico and an ethylene complex in Pennsylvania.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- CPS Energy, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- SMC Global to Operate LNG Terminal in Philippines, an Industrial Info Marke...
- China's Natural Gas Output Jumps 13.5% in First Two Months of 2021, an Indu...
- Algeria's Groupement TouatGaz Proceeds with Second-Phase Development, an In...
- China's Output of Crude Oil up 0.4% in First Two Months of 2021, an Industr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker