You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Africa to Spend $74.2 Million in Fertilizers Plant Maintenance in 2022-2023, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 70 Words
Industrial Info is tracking 62 active maintenance projects in Africa for fertilizer plants (nitrogenous, phosphatic and mixed), worth $74.2 million, kicking off in the next two consecutive years (2022-2023).
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR Top Chemical Processing News Today: February 4th 2021
- German Companies Plan to Spend $390 Million on Hydrogen Capital Projects, a...
- South Korea Hosts $7 Billion in Capital Chemical Project Completions in 202...
- China Expects More Than $2.12 Billion in Polylactic Acid Project Kickoffs i...
- Russia's Ammonia Output Grows 2.1% in 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker