You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Russia Plans 40 Chemical Maintenance Projects in Second Quarter, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 73 Words
Industrial Info is tracking 40 chemical maintenance projects in Russia, worth $51.1 million, that are set to begin in the second quarter. Maintenance projects will peak in May, with 18 planned overhauls.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR Top Chemical Processing News Today: February 4th 2021
- German Companies Plan to Spend $390 Million on Hydrogen Capital Projects, a...
- South Korea Hosts $7 Billion in Capital Chemical Project Completions in 202...
- China Expects More Than $2.12 Billion in Polylactic Acid Project Kickoffs i...
- Russia's Ammonia Output Grows 2.1% in 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker