Premium Industrial NewsDecisions by Qatar, U.S. Dim Prospects for Jordan Cove LNG Export Terminal
Decisions by Qatar, U.S. Dim Prospects for Jordan Cove LNG Export Terminal
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 1212 Words
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--February 19, 2021--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--On February 8, two nails were driven into the coffin of Pembina Pipeline Corporation's (NYSE:PBA) (Calgary, Alberta) proposed $8 billion Jordan Cove liquefied natural gas (LNG) project in Oregon. It is not yet clear if those nails will seal the fate of the controversial LNG export project.
Within this article: Status of the Jordan Cove LNG project
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Upcoming IIR Webinar to Discuss 2022 Oil & Gas Spending Outlook
- After Woodside's Pullout from Canadian LNG Project, What North American Pro...
- Jordan Cove LNG Project, Dakota Access Pipeline: Your Daily Energy News
- TechnipFMC, Technip Energies Have Hand in More than $155 Billion in Project...
- Enterprise Products Partners, Qatar Petroleum: Your Daily Energy News