You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Decisions by Qatar, U.S. Dim Prospects for Jordan Cove LNG Export Terminal
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 1212 Words
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--February 19, 2021--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--On February 8, two nails were driven into the coffin of Pembina Pipeline Corporation's (NYSE:PBA) (Calgary, Alberta) proposed $8 billion Jordan Cove liquefied natural gas (LNG) project in Oregon. It is not yet clear if those nails will seal the fate of the controversial LNG export project.
Within this article: Status of the Jordan Cove LNG project
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- EIA's Annual Energy Outlook Projects Rising Oil, Gas and Renewable Electric...
- Suncor Reins in Spending Amid Slump, but Revives Major NGCC Project
- Shell, CNOOC: Your Daily Energy News
- Nigeria's Oil & Gas Industry to Invest $41 Billion in High-Value Capital Pr...
- Investment Expected to Rise in Norway, U.K. Oil & Gas Industry, an Industri...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker