You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Shell Commits to Net-Zero Business by 2050
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 1010 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--February 22, 2021--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Royal Dutch Shell (NYSE:RDS.A) has outlined its ambitious plans to transition into a net-zero emissions energy business by 2050, just weeks after it posted its worst financial loss in decades.
Within this article: Details Shell's transition plans, key sectors, investment, recent financial performance, leading hydrogen projects
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Phillips 66 Sees Optimism for Future as It Carries Out Growth Projects
- U.S. Oil Output, Chevron Corporation: Your Daily Energy News
- Xcel Energy, Sinking Oil Tanker Market: Your Daily Energy News
- Argentina Expects Rebound in Hydrocarbon Production in 2021, an Industrial ...
- Talos Energy Expects to Release Capital for Zama Field Development Project ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker