You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Vestas Plans World's Largest Offshore Wind Turbine
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 746 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--February 24, 2021--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Danish wind energy company Vestas Wind Systems A/S (OMX:VWS) (Aarhus, Denmark) is pushing the bar for offshore wind performance by announcing the world's most powerful turbine at 15 megawatts (MW).
Within this article: Details new turbine, timeline, capacity, rival turbines, planned projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- CPS Energy, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- AEP Prioritizes T&D Amid Push for Renewables, Wrestles with Coal's Decline
- More than 1,800 Renewable Projects Subscribe to Brazil's PPA Auctions, an I...
- Indonesia Moves on 2021 Geothermal Exploration on Mount Tampomas, an Indust...
- China's Power Output Jumps 19.5% in Early 2021, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker