You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Texas Power Systems Recover from Arctic Blast as Temperatures Rise
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 376 Words
Attachment: Power Plant
SUGAR LAND--February 23, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--And just like that, it was warm again. As of Monday, all power power units in Texas that were impacted by last week's big freeze were up and running again, according to Industrial Info's outage event database.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Southern Company, Soaring Natural Gas Prices: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Coal-Fired Power Plant Retirements Could Reach 55,000 Megawatts in Com...
- EIA's Annual Energy Outlook Projects Rising Oil, Gas and Renewable Electric...
- Suncor Reins in Spending Amid Slump, but Revives Major NGCC Project
- Biden Executive Order Could Accelerate Offshore Windfarm Development
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker