You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Top Power News Today: February 23rd 2021
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 156 Words
Arizona Public Service Company took 788.4 megawatts (MW) offline from the Palo Verde 02 unit, today, February 23, at its Palo Verde Nuclear Power Station in Arizona due to a slow leak in the condenser tubes and the repair of a demineralizer to the circulating pump. This event is expected to end February 25.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Xcel Energy, Sinking Oil Tanker Market: Your Daily Energy News
- Xcel's Renewed Emphasis on Renewables Puts Wind in its 'Sales'
- Central Asia to See Nearly $40 Billion in Renewable Power Projects, an Indu...
- Indonesia's PT PLN (Persero) Seeks Partners for Floating Solar Power Projec...
- Wind Power Projects Prevalent in China's Guangxi Province, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker