You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
South America Expects $180 Billion in Capital Power Project Approvals in 2021, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 77 Words
Industrial Info is tracking more than 1,850 active capital projects in South America's Power Industry, worth more than $180 billion, that are expected to reach capital approval during 2021. Grassroot and plant expansion projects represent 95% of the planned investment, adding up $170.6 billion, followed by transmission and distribution projects (4.5%) and in-plant capital projects such as retrofits, upgrades or modernizations (0.5%).
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- CPS Energy, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- AEP Prioritizes T&D Amid Push for Renewables, Wrestles with Coal's Decline
- More than 1,800 Renewable Projects Subscribe to Brazil's PPA Auctions, an I...
- Indonesia Moves on 2021 Geothermal Exploration on Mount Tampomas, an Indust...
- China's Power Output Jumps 19.5% in Early 2021, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker