You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IEA Revs Up EPC Portfolio with $4.7 Billion in Wind, Solar Projects as Demand Grows
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 598 Words
Attachment: IEA--USwind 0221
SUGAR LAND--February 25, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Infrastructure and Energy Alternatives Incorporated (IEA) (NASDAQ:IEA) (Indianapolis, Indiana), which has constructed more than 20 gigawatts (GW) of renewable energy-generation projects in North America, recently added a trio of wind-energy projects to its portfolio. The engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) provider has weathered the pandemic storm and added significantly to its backlog, as more U.S. states vow to adopt more clean energy. Industrial Info is tracking more than $4.7 billion in active projects involving IEA Constructors and White Construction, both subsidiaries of IEA; almost all of these projects are nearing or under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued renewable-energy projects from IEA, including wind and solar projects from companies such as Cordelio Power, Algonquin Power & Utilities Corporation (NYSE:AQN), EDP Renewables North America LLC, Silicon Ranch Corporation and American Electric Power Company Incorporated (NYSE:AEP).
Other companies featured: General Electric (NYSE:GE) and First Solar (NASDAQ:FSLR)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- CPS Energy, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- AEP Prioritizes T&D Amid Push for Renewables, Wrestles with Coal's Decline
- More than 1,800 Renewable Projects Subscribe to Brazil's PPA Auctions, an I...
- Indonesia Moves on 2021 Geothermal Exploration on Mount Tampomas, an Indust...
- China's Power Output Jumps 19.5% in Early 2021, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker