You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Tetra Tech's Role in $20 Billion of U.S. Projects to Focus More on Renewables
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 778 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 26, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Engineering and consulting firm Tetra Tech Incorporated (NASDAQ:TTEK) (Pasadena, California) has weathered the COVID-19 pandemic to emerge with some of the highest-valued projects in the U.S. energy market on the cusp of completion. Tetra Tech is nearing the end of two major fossil fuel-related projects, and is planning or preparing several renewable-generation and energy-storage projects. Industrial Info is tracking more than $27.7 billion in active projects involving Tetra Tech worldwide, including about $20 billion in the U.S.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving Tetra Tech, including those for major companies such as Cheniere Energy Incorporated (NYSE:LNG), EQT Corporation (NYSE:EQT), Avangrid Incorporated (NYSE:AGR), RWE AG and NTE Energy.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- CPS Energy, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- AEP Prioritizes T&D Amid Push for Renewables, Wrestles with Coal's Decline
- More than 1,800 Renewable Projects Subscribe to Brazil's PPA Auctions, an I...
- Indonesia Moves on 2021 Geothermal Exploration on Mount Tampomas, an Indust...
- China's Power Output Jumps 19.5% in Early 2021, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker