You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Top Refining News Today: March 3rd 2021
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 338 Words
Delek US Holdings experienced a fire on February 27 on the 6,000-BBL/d Isomerization 6 unit at its 80,000-BBL/d El Dorado, Arkansas, refinery, while the unit was under planned maintenance. The 38-day, plant-wide maintenance turnaround began February 14 and will continue. An investigation into the cause, as well as damage assessment, are ongoing.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, Valero: Your Daily Energy News
- IEA: Pandemic Accelerating Global Refinery Rationalization
- IIR Top Refining News Today: March 15th 2021
- IIR Top Refining News Today: March 17th 2021
- NavigatIIR: Manufacturing Signals Moderate Gains in Latest U.S. Fed Beige B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker