You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Energy Infrastructure Receives Improved Grade on Report Card from Civil Engineers
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 740 Words
Attachment: Outages graph--Egan 030421
SUGAR LAND--March 4, 2021--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--U.S. energy infrastructure received a grade of C- in the quadrennial report card issued by the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) (Reston, Virginia), released March 3. That grade is an improvement over the score that sector garnered in the group's 2017 report card, and the higher grade reflects electricity companies' heavy investments in infrastructure in recent years.
Within this article: Details on challenges facing U.S. energy infrastructure, including outdated equipment, catastrophic weather and changing consumer preferences.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- CPS Energy, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- AEP Prioritizes T&D Amid Push for Renewables, Wrestles with Coal's Decline
- More than 1,800 Renewable Projects Subscribe to Brazil's PPA Auctions, an I...
- Indonesia Moves on 2021 Geothermal Exploration on Mount Tampomas, an Indust...
- China's Power Output Jumps 19.5% in Early 2021, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker