You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
ExxonMobil Sells Off U.K. North Sea Assets
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 827 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--March 8, 2021--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--ExxonMobil (NYSE:XOM) (Irving, Texas) has announced the sale of most of its U.K. upstream and northern North Sea assets to Norwegian private equity-backed NEO Energy for more than $1 billion.
Within this article: Details asset sale, financial situation, related sell-offs
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- CPS Energy, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- SMC Global to Operate LNG Terminal in Philippines, an Industrial Info Marke...
- China's Natural Gas Output Jumps 13.5% in First Two Months of 2021, an Indu...
- Algeria's Groupement TouatGaz Proceeds with Second-Phase Development, an In...
- China's Output of Crude Oil up 0.4% in First Two Months of 2021, an Industr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker