You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Top Power News Today: March 9th 2021
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 166 Words
Dynegy Zimmer, LLC took the 900-megawatt (MW) William H Zimmer 01A (HP) and 494-MW William H Zimmer 01B (LP) units offline, today, March 9, at its William H Zimmer Power Station in Ohio due to an issue with electric controls. The cause is under investigation, and this event is expected to end March 12.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- CPS Energy, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- AEP Prioritizes T&D Amid Push for Renewables, Wrestles with Coal's Decline
- More than 1,800 Renewable Projects Subscribe to Brazil's PPA Auctions, an I...
- Indonesia Moves on 2021 Geothermal Exploration on Mount Tampomas, an Indust...
- China's Power Output Jumps 19.5% in Early 2021, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker