You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Planned Nuclear Plant Outages Ratchet Up as Refueling Season Approaches
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 518 Words
SUGAR LAND--March10, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Spring is just around the corner, and with it comes the promise of nuclear power plant refueling outages. Refueling outages in the U.S. typically rise in the spring and fall, when energy demand is lower. Industrial Info is tracking 40 nuclear refueling maintenance outage projects, worth $838 million, that are slated for completion this year in the U.S.
Within this article: Nuclear power plant refueling outages in the U.S.
Companies featured: Exelon Corporation (NYSE:EXC), NRG Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NRG), Public Service Enterprise Group Incorporated (NYSE:PEG), Dominion Energy Incorporated (NYSE:D), Evergy Incorporated (NYSE:EVRG), American Electric Power Company Incorporated (NYSE:AEP)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- CPS Energy, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- AEP Prioritizes T&D Amid Push for Renewables, Wrestles with Coal's Decline
- More than 1,800 Renewable Projects Subscribe to Brazil's PPA Auctions, an I...
- Indonesia Moves on 2021 Geothermal Exploration on Mount Tampomas, an Indust...
- China's Power Output Jumps 19.5% in Early 2021, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker