You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Project Spending on Refinery Turnarounds Expected to Grow in 2021-22
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 662 Words
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--March 17, 2021--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Last month's Arctic blast of cold weather put oil refineries front and center as one part of the energy complex upended by frigid temperatures. However, unlike the power sector, which in Texas and some other states buckled under soaring demand and weather-forced outages, refineries were able to temporarily shut several million barrels per day of processing capacity without jolting gasoline or diesel markets.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, Valero: Your Daily Energy News
- IEA: Pandemic Accelerating Global Refinery Rationalization
- IIR Top Refining News Today: March 15th 2021
- IIR Top Refining News Today: March 17th 2021
- NavigatIIR: Manufacturing Signals Moderate Gains in Latest U.S. Fed Beige B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker