Premium Industrial NewsIEA: Pandemic Accelerating Global Refinery Rationalization
IEA: Pandemic Accelerating Global Refinery Rationalization
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 915 Words
Attachment: A, B
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--March 18, 2021--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The COVID-19 pandemic ushered in the global Petroleum Refining Industry's third wave of consolidation, and more closures are on the way as newer, more efficient refineries are brought online, squeezing margins amid an uncertain future demand picture for transportation fuels, according to Oil 2021, a report by the International Energy Agency (IEA) (Paris, France), which was released March 17. Expected growth in demand from the Chemical Processing Industry emerged as the only bright spot in the IEA report.
Within this article: IEA's latest oil outlook report
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Petroleum Refining industry
- ExxonMobil Pinpoints Houston Ship Channel for Massive Carbon Capture and St...
- Industrial Construction Activity Up 37% So Far in 2021
- HollyFrontier Expands into West Coast by Purchasing Shell Puget Sound Refin...
- Marathon Weathers Winter Storm Uri, Jumps on Renewable Fuels Bandwagon
- IIR Top Refining News Today: April 26th 2021