Premium Industrial NewsRenewables Expected to Grow Sharply in Projection of U.S. Electric Market
Renewables Expected to Grow Sharply in Projection of U.S. Electric Market
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 1252 Words
Attachment: A, B
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--March 23, 2021--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Bernadette Johnson, vice president of strategic analytics for Enverus (Austin, Texas), added her voice to others, including Industrial Info, who foresee a greener U.S. electricity supply. Exactly how green the electricity supply will get, and what that means for gas-fired generation, remains the subject of debate among prognosticators. But there is no debate over the rising role of renewable generation in the U.S. power supply.
Within this article: Enverus virtual conference
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Power industry
- Dryer Conditions in Parts of Pacific Northwest Dampen Hydroelectricity Outl...
- After Winter Storm Uri, Gulf Coast Braces for Active 2021 Hurricane Season
- South Korea Strives for World Leadership in Fuel Cell Power Projects
- Federal Justice Blocks Electricity Industry Law's Reform in Mexico
- Regulatory Action in Australia Casts Shadow Over Major Transmission Project...