Premium Industrial NewsRocky Mountains to See Nearly $4.2 Billion in Second-Quarter Power Project Starts
Rocky Mountains to See Nearly $4.2 Billion in Second-Quarter Power Project Starts
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 818 Words
Attachment: 2Q21 Power Project Starts
SUGAR LAND--March 26, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Rocky Mountains market region, which includes Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah and Wyoming, is seeing a variety of Power Industry projects coming up in second-quarter 2021, including solar, wind, transmission and distribution, and hydropower. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $4.2 billion in power projects planned to kick off in the region in the upcoming quarter. Nevada and New Mexico, both with more than $1.1 billion in planned spending, lead in terms of project value.
Companies featured: NextEra Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NEE), General Electric (NYSE:GE), Idacorp Incorporated (NYSE:IDA)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- NextEra Energy Shows Relentless Drive Toward Renewables
- U.S. Interior Department Seeks to Expedite Energy, Mining Projects
- Wind, Solar Look Sunnier than Coal in New Mexico as State Weighs Fate of Sa...
- Idacorp Eyes $4.2 Billion in Transmission, Distribution Projects in Rocky M...
- NextEra Energy Progresses With Natural Gas, Renewables Buildout