Free Industrial NewsIndonesia's PT PLN Gas & Geothermal to Build LNG Terminal in Bali
Indonesia's PT PLN Gas & Geothermal to Build LNG Terminal in Bali
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 56 Words
PT PLN Gas & Geothermal, a subsidiary of PT PLN Persero, plans to build a liquefied natural gas (LNG) receiving and regasification terminal in Bali. The LNG terminal, which is currently under feasibility study, is targeted for operation in early 2023, and will supply natural gas to the Pesanggaran Diesel and Gas Power Plant (PLTDG).
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Terminals industry
- Big Oil Recovers, Aided by Higher Prices, Stronger Demand
- Halliburton Sees Demand Pick Up as Oil Consumption Revives
- Middle East Near-Term Project Spending Outlook Appears Promising
- Latin America Anticipates $25.6 Billion in Spending Approvals for Oil & Gas...
- UAE's Increased Production Targets Fuel Oil & Gas Plant Expansions