You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's Guangxi Province Calls for Energy Storage to be Paired With Wind, Solar Power
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 86 Words
The Guangxi Energy Bureau recently issued a "letter on soliciting opinions on the competitive allocation method of low-price wind power and photovoltaic projects in 2021", which says at least 5% of energy storage should be allocated for parity wind power and photovoltaic projects in the Chinese province.
Industrial Info is tracking 233 wind and solar power projects, worth $23.45 billion, in Guangxi Province.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- CPS Energy, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- AEP Prioritizes T&D Amid Push for Renewables, Wrestles with Coal's Decline
- More than 1,800 Renewable Projects Subscribe to Brazil's PPA Auctions, an I...
- Indonesia Moves on 2021 Geothermal Exploration on Mount Tampomas, an Indust...
- China's Power Output Jumps 19.5% in Early 2021, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker