You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Africa Fertilizer Producers to Spend $100 Million on Plant Maintenance in 2022-2023
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 78 Words
Industrial Info is tracking 78 active African fertilizer plant maintenance projects, worth $100.2 million, that are planned for 2022 through 2023.
Abu Qir Fertilizer & Chemical Industries Company plans to spend about $10 million on maintenance, followed by Fertial Spa, with a total planned investment of $9.5 million, and Groupe Chimique Tunisien, with $9 million.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- NavigatIIR: U.S. Petrochemical Producers Prep for Second-Quarter Maintenanc...
- Iberdrola Awards Contract for Spanish Green Hydrogen Plant
- Germany to Invest More than $500 Million in Plastics Sector Capital Project...
- German, Austrian Fertilizer Sector Plans to Spend $35 Million on Maintenanc...
- More than $630 Million in Indian Chemical Projects Stuck in Development Ami...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker