You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Europe Clears Extra COVID-19 Manufacturing Sites to Boost Supplies
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 811 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--April 5, 2021--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Europe has fast-tracked new manufacturing capacity for the leading approved COVID-19 vaccines in order to overcome a bottleneck in supplies in recent months.
Within this article: Details new manufacturing locations for vaccines, EU supply issues, main suppliers, existing contracts
Companies featured: Pfizer Incorporated (NYSE:PFE), BioNTech SE (NASDAQ:BNTX), Moderna (NASDAQ:MRNA)
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S., Canadian Life Science Project Kickoffs to Remain Strong Through Secon...
- J&J Taps Merck Plant in Durham, North Carolina, for COVID-19 Vaccine Produc...
- Russia Taps Italy to Manufacture Sputnik V COVID-19 Vaccine
- Europe Approves Single-Dose COVID-19 Vaccine
- WuXi Biologics to Acquire Pfizer's Pharma Plant in Hangzhou, China, an Indu...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker