You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China Dominates Europe in 2020 Global Offshore Wind
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 792 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--April 6, 2021--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--China cemented its position as the world's leading market for wind energy by installing half of new global offshore wind capacity during 2020.
Within this article: Details leading offshore wind markets in 2020, China's dominance, leading European growth markets, investment, subsidy schemes
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- CPS Energy, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- AEP Prioritizes T&D Amid Push for Renewables, Wrestles with Coal's Decline
- More than 1,800 Renewable Projects Subscribe to Brazil's PPA Auctions, an I...
- Indonesia Moves on 2021 Geothermal Exploration on Mount Tampomas, an Indust...
- China's Power Output Jumps 19.5% in Early 2021, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker