You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Solar Power Projects on the Rise in Kazakhstan
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 62 Words
BEIJING--April 6, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking 16 capital solar power projects, worth more than $399 million, in Kazakhstan. Qaraghandy, South Kazakhstan and Mangghystau lead among the other states in project spending, worth $338 million. The project construction date is scheduled for 2022.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- CPS Energy, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- AEP Prioritizes T&D Amid Push for Renewables, Wrestles with Coal's Decline
- More than 1,800 Renewable Projects Subscribe to Brazil's PPA Auctions, an I...
- Indonesia Moves on 2021 Geothermal Exploration on Mount Tampomas, an Indust...
- China's Power Output Jumps 19.5% in Early 2021, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker