You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Report: Global Renewable Capacity Grows by 260 GW in 2020, Led by China, U.S.
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 533 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 6, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The world added more than 260 gigawatts (GW) of renewable energy capacity last year, representing a 10.3% increase in installed capacity over 2019, the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates) announced Monday. The growth exceeding expansion in 2019 by close to 50%, the organization said.
Within this article: Renewable energy capacity growth
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- CPS Energy, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- AEP Prioritizes T&D Amid Push for Renewables, Wrestles with Coal's Decline
- More than 1,800 Renewable Projects Subscribe to Brazil's PPA Auctions, an I...
- Indonesia Moves on 2021 Geothermal Exploration on Mount Tampomas, an Indust...
- China's Power Output Jumps 19.5% in Early 2021, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker