You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Retirements of Coal-Fired Generation Slow while Nuclear Increases in 2021
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 191 Words
Attachment: Capacity Scheduled for Retirement
SUGAR LAND--April 7, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--While the march to decarbonize power sources in the United States continues through 2021, this year is expected to see fewer retirements than in recent years.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- CPS Energy, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- AEP Prioritizes T&D Amid Push for Renewables, Wrestles with Coal's Decline
- More than 1,800 Renewable Projects Subscribe to Brazil's PPA Auctions, an I...
- Indonesia Moves on 2021 Geothermal Exploration on Mount Tampomas, an Indust...
- China's Power Output Jumps 19.5% in Early 2021, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker