You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Top Power News Today: April 6th 2021
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 128 Words
Northern States Power Company is depowering Unit 1 (671 MW) of the Monticello Nuclear Generating Station in Minnesota in advance of a planned refueling beginning April 17.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- CPS Energy, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- AEP Prioritizes T&D Amid Push for Renewables, Wrestles with Coal's Decline
- More than 1,800 Renewable Projects Subscribe to Brazil's PPA Auctions, an I...
- Indonesia Moves on 2021 Geothermal Exploration on Mount Tampomas, an Indust...
- China's Power Output Jumps 19.5% in Early 2021, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker