Free Industrial NewsGerman Chemicals Processing Industry to Spend More Than $500 Million on Power-to-X Capital Projects
German Chemicals Processing Industry to Spend More Than $500 Million on Power-to-X Capital Projects
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 83 Words
NEW DELHI--April 13, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The European Union and governments around the world are adopting hydrogen strategies and are seeking to reduce greenhouse gas emissions to net-zero by 2050.
In order to reduce the emissions, German companies like ITM Linde Electrolysis GmbH, Ecogreen Oleochemicals GmbH, HydrGEN, and RWE AG are planning to invest $508.45 million in new green hydrogen units in coming years.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Chemical Processing industry
- Japan's Mitsui Chemicals Targets Growth Investments Through 2030
- Middle East Chemical Industry to Witness Substantial Production Growth by 2...
- Germany's Government Earmarks 8 Billion Euros for Hydrogen Projects
- Canada's Alberta Province is Feeling Blue -- for Hydrogen
- IIR Top Chemical Processing News Today