Free Industrial NewsVaccine Production Capacity on the Rise in China as COVID-19 Inoculations Increase
Vaccine Production Capacity on the Rise in China as COVID-19 Inoculations Increase
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 139 Words
Attachment: A, B
BEIJING--April 12, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The COVID-19 pandemic has sparked a sharp rise in China's vaccine production, as the country seeks to protect its citizens and export its vaccines abroad.
So far, the domestic use of China's self-produced COVID-19 vaccine has exceeded 150 million doses, and the export volume has exceeded 100 million doses. The China Vaccine Industry Association revealed that COVID-19 vaccine capacity is expected to reach 5 billion doses next year. The production is strictly controlled by the state.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Pharmaceutical & Biotech industry
- Key Players in China's CDMO Pharma-Bio Market Push Forward
- China's Pharmaceutical Companies Turn Attention to Monoclonal Antibodies
- China Authorizes Five Companies to Make COVID-19 Vaccines
- China's Pharma Companies Face Fiscal Challenges for R&D Projects
- Real Estate Developers Pour $34 Billion into Global Life Science Building D...