Free Industrial NewsArgentina Seeks to Revive Biofuels Sector After Suffering Worst Year on Record
Argentina Seeks to Revive Biofuels Sector After Suffering Worst Year on Record
Industry Segment: Alternative Fuel | Word Count: 247 Words
CORDOBA, ARGENTINA-April 19, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Argentina is considering a new law aimed at reviving the nation's ailing biofuels sector, which faced nearly complete bankruptcy in 2020. Initial reports suggest that the current required fuel-mix rates of 10% corn or soybean biodiesel in diesel and 12% corn and sugarcane-based ethanol for gasoline could be reduced to 5% and 10%, respectively, in the wake of the expiry of the existing law in May 2021.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Alternative Fuel industry
- Wells Fargo Analyst Skeptical About the 'E' Portion of ESG
- Great Plains, Rockies Oil & Gas Production; Canada's Oil Sands Maintenance ...
- ArcelorMittal Reveals 'Green Steel' Plans for Two German Plants
- Orsted Plans Giant Green Hydrogen Plant for Netherlands, Belgium
- Average Ethanol Prices in Brazil Fall 13% During 2020/21 Harvest Season