Premium Industrial NewsLatin America Saw $3.3 Billion in Power Projects Wrap Up in the First Quarter
Latin America Saw $3.3 Billion in Power Projects Wrap Up in the First Quarter
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 247 Words
Attachment: Power LtAm units 0421
CORDOBA, ARGENTINA--April 20, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--From January through March, $3.3 billion worth of grassroot power projects across Latin America were completed and began commercial operations, adding 2.98 gigawatts (GW) of newbuild capacity to the region's installed base.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Power industry
- Dryer Conditions in Parts of Pacific Northwest Dampen Hydroelectricity Outl...
- After Winter Storm Uri, Gulf Coast Braces for Active 2021 Hurricane Season
- South Korea Strives for World Leadership in Fuel Cell Power Projects
- Federal Justice Blocks Electricity Industry Law's Reform in Mexico
- Regulatory Action in Australia Casts Shadow Over Major Transmission Project...