Free Industrial NewsLatin America Expects Increase in Chemical Project Approvals
Latin America Expects Increase in Chemical Project Approvals
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 277 Words
CORDOBA, ARGENTINA--April 20, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The onset of the COVID-19 pandemic had a big impact on the Chemical Processing Industry, and Latin America was no exception. In addition, the region had to cope with political and economic problems, which only made the situation worse. In 2020, only 126 capital chemical projects, worth $747.72 million (USD) had the economic approval to move on to be implemented in Latin America. In 2021, we see a significant increase in the number of projects that expect to be approved. A total of 437 capital chemical projects in Latin America are scheduled to receive funding this year, reaching a total of $3.87 billion.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Chemical Processing industry
- IIR Top Chemical Processing News Today: April 8th 2021
- After Winter Storm Uri, Gulf Coast Braces for Active 2021 Hurricane Season
- IIR Top Chemical Processing News Today: April 15th 2021
- German Chemicals Processing Industry to Spend More Than $500 Million on Pow...
- Latin American Chemical Companies Focus on Recycling Projects